We cordially invite you to submit your abstracts for poster and/or oral presentations to the XXIV World Congress International Society for Heart Research. We are looking forward to receiving your contributions for the scientific program and would like to thank you in advance for your support!
Submit your abstract here:
Late breaking abstract submission: 9–15 May 2022
Please find in the following the abstract topics (key words underlined):
1. New mechanisms of cardioprotection and injury (e.g. autophagy, gasotransmitters, PTP, redox, NO)
2. New insights into cardiac dysfunction (e.g. contractile proteins, inflammation, hypertrophy-failure transition)
3. Ion channel mechanisms, arrhythmias, electrophysiology & Ca2+ signaling (e.g. pacemakers, arrhythmogenesis, ion fluxes, therapeutics)
4. Signaling in cardiac disease and therapy (e.g. kinases, GPCR, fibrosis, termination of signal transduction)
5. Emerging concepts for cardiac regulation: Beyond the genome (e.g. systems approaches, computational modeling, proteomics, epigenetics, miRNAs)
6. Regenerative & re-engineering approaches for heart disease (e.g. tissue engineering, organoid screening, stem cells in development, repair, therapeutics)
7. Cardiac metabolism (e.g. nutrition, signaling, therapeutics)
The required poster size is DIN A0 (841mm x 1189mm) in portrait format. You need to print the posters yourself, as we do not provide an on-site printing service.